Tuesday, February 14, 2017

New Zealand in 1981

Thursday 16/2/17
P4

We are beginning to explore what the social and political atmosphere in New Zealand in 1981 the year the film 'Smash Palace' was released was like. We are going to look at the events that happened during the Springbok Tour in New Zealand in 1981.

LI: We are working to develop our understanding of the social and political atmosphere in New Zealand during 1981.

SC: I can contribute my ideas and opinions to these issues in a thoughtful and respectful manner.
       I can write a brief  summary about one identified area.
       I can use the summary sheet structure to help me.


Lesson Sequence

U tube clip from the veteran protester Bob Marley

Web Site to work from to complete the summary sheet

Springbok Tour
     
Summary Sheet


No comments:

Post a Comment